The NBA is quite a popular sport in the United states, so it isn’t quite surprising when the NBA finals averaged 20 million viewers last season. The NBA season consists of 82 games, so chances are you wont be able to watch most of them, however there are a few games you shouldn’t miss no matter what. (these games aren’t ordered in matter of importance)
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami Heat Oct 30th (7 p.m ET, ESPN) – who would want to miss Lebron playing against Miami at Miami? The two time NBA champ will square off aginst his former teammates in Dwyane Wayde and Chris Bosh along with Goran drajic and Hassan whiteside. This may very well be a preview of the eastern conference finals.
- Golden State Warriors VS Los Angeles Clippers Nov 4th (10:30pm ET,ESPN)- Chris Paul goes head to head with Stephen Curry in this late night west coast mashup. If you like to see a lot of scoring then this is your game.
- Cleveland cavaliers VS Golden State Warriors Dec 25th (5 pm ET, ABC)- The cavs have this game circled on their calendar, so why shouldn’t you? Lebron looks to prove that the cavs are serious about winning a championship this time.
- San Antonio Spurs at Portland Trail Blazers Nov 11th (10:30pm ET)- after spending nine years in Portland, Lamarcus Aldridge will be facing the Blazers as a member of the spurs. Something we probably would’ve never imagined happening a few years ago.
- Houston Rockets at Los Angeles Clippers (10:30pm ET, TNT)- The clippers will be facing James Harden and the Rockets for the first time since their historic 3-1 collapse in the playoffs last year. Expect both teams to play with high intensity.
You must be logged in to post a comment.